09 July, 2010

Love....Weddings

I know it's been a little while since i've posted so I may just play a little catch up. Here are some cards I made for a couple weddings I had in June.




Here is another one that i donated to my brother who showed up to a wedding without a card.


June was a busy month but I spent two weekends in a row at the weddings of friends of mine. I love going to weddings. They are like snowflakes because there are no two that are exactly alike. There is a formality to them that everyone is familiar with but it's like opening up a domo box and not knowing what you'll get.

The first wedding had a dark pink theme for the bridesmaid dresses, some of the flowers, jewels on the table, the wine they gave as the favour, etc.. The music was traditional to the couples background and the food was exceptional.

The second wedding had a Coco Chanel/Parisian theme and the colours they used were blush and black. The table numbers resembled the label of a Coco Chanel perfume bottle. The food was excellent and there were many courses.

Altogether the experiences were great and I can't wait to see what else is in store.

.. and this is y u love me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...