02 June, 2010

Love.....Etsy


Do you ever have an idea in your head of something you wish you could make but don't know if it has ever been made? There is now an answer. Etsy! Lately, I've found myself stuck on etsy for hours searching and wondering what limits there are to the wacky, crazy and creative.

Some of my favourites:

- a definite cottage lamp

- old lady/bird decor

- making my walls pretty art

- gothic antique jewelry

AND

- super fun stuff

My latest purchase is a kick ass jewelry box that is covered in silk and has a wicked screen print.

I am going to take this opportunity to apologize for taking up your whole afternoon searching etsy. Here is a quick tip: Sign up and you get DAILY (including weekends) updates on some cool stuff.

....and this is y u love me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...